Thursday, August 5, 2010

Where has the year gone????

It's now August 2010....where has the year gone?? Brett lost his job back in April of 2009, we had Paige in August and Addison started 1st grade, among other things. Since I last wrote in February, our family has been busy. Here are some of the things the Stagg Family has been doing:

Living Planet Aquarium
We were able to go to the Living Planet Aquarium over Addison's spring break. Addison had a great time there. It was neat to see the penguins up close. Paige had a fun time too. She loves her big sister!

Micheal Buble
Brett got me tickets to Micheal Buble for Christmas. This was my first concert and it was AWESOME! Buble is definitely good at what he does. It was a fun date. It was our first real date since Paige was born. Thank you, mom, for coming and watching the girls!

Disney on Ice
We went to Disney on Ice as a fun "date" with Addison. She has been such a good big sister and has done so well with her. She is definitely a princess!

Easter & Misc.
Here are the girls' Easter dresses. Didn't get them taken on Easter....a little hard when you have to be to church at 8:40am....and you're not a morning person. I also thought it would be fun to get a picture of Paige with a CLEAN diaper on her head. She thought it was pretty funny too. :)

Antelope Island & more Misc.
Addison and Brett went to Antelope Island with a good friend from Casper and her son. they had a good time there. Glad I wasn't there....Brett informed me how many spiders there were. I absolutely HATE spiders. They give me the heebee-geebees!! The pictures of Paige with a bow in her hair was the first day we could actually get her hair in a pony tail....we couldn't do that with Addison's hair until she was a year old.

Well, there you go-a pretty brief Stagg Family update.....there will be more to come....sometime.... :)

3 comments:

Ginga said...

Thanks for the update!! The girls are getting so big - Paige lookes just like Addison - so cute!!

Cara said...

The girls are getting so big! Glad you are having fun :)

Tyler and Julia said...

You & Brett have such DARLING girls Sari! You must be so proud of both of them. I can't believe Paige is turning 1 this year. I can still remember when she was born, because it was shortly after we first moved in. This has been such a big year for you guys. I'll keep Brett and all of you in our prayers for sure!